Sunday, November 20, 2011

Early Christmas Pressie

We celebrated Christmas today with my in-laws since hubby is leaving next week on a 2 month trip to Asia.  This was our last chance to be all together with Grand-maman.  The kids opened some fun gifts and mama came home with a new kitchen appliance!  A small and oh-so-cute toaster oven on steroids!


This little puppy is sweet!  I'm really excited about this little oven as I HATE my kitchen gas oven.  It bakes uneven, temp seems to go up and down quickly, sometimes the broiler doesn't go on... whatever!  The thing is a piece of s***!  I've accepted that fact a long time ago, after having it serviced too many times.  Hence my excitement in receiving this new little cutie!

With hubby gone, I look forward to cooking and baking small meals for me and the kids.  Perfect timing!  Cookies anyone?  Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment