Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grateful moments amidst craziness

Life has been nothing less than absolutely CRAZY, but I am so grateful for so many things!  Instead of focusing on what we don't have or wish we had, I remind myself everyday about how much we do have and how much I have to be thankful for...

So even if life seems to be full of moments like this photo shows (separation anxiety while I stepped outside for 20 seconds to start the BBQ!)...
 
... I'm SO grateful for much bigger and more important things.  I have 3 wonderful kids, a great partner and a good & happy home (well, it's happy most of the time!).  In the next little while, I will try to blog around this theme, sharing what I'm grateful for!  Why not!

This morning while I was out for a quick run along the water,  I was grateful for such a beautiful and mild mid-November day (I don't like the cold) and being healthy and fit enough to be out there enjoying such a great time!  Except, I think my shoes are shot.  My heels are sore... Arghhh!  There's always something...

2 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute! Even with tears.

    I am so jealous you can go for a run along the water. You live so close! The weather has been fabulous hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The weather has been amazing, and it is nice to be so close to the water! Winter is coming, and it's even more fun once the lake is frozen: beautiful walks, skating, kite skiing...

    ReplyDelete