Thursday, June 9, 2011

My First Post!

This is it!  I'm jumping into the blogging pool.  I've been getting my feet wet for over a year now with my business blog, but now I want to blog about me, my family and all our fun little adventures along the way!  I'm also hoping this blog will motivate me to finish some knit WIP's, bake & cook wonderful recipes and start crafting all those ideas I have filed away inspired by other blogs!

My current WIP is this Shibui Baby Dress.  I started this back in September... not sure there's much hope, but let's see how motivated I'll be:


I will also share current faves.  This will be miscellaneous categories, things I just can't get enough of (or wish I could get my hands on!).

With the recent humidity and heat wave, I've been enjoying Davids Tea's Goji Pop on ice.  The sweet goji berries offer many healthy properties, but I just like the sweet taste.   I highly recommend trying it (or any other blend) on ice to cool off!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I think I need to get myself to David's Teas to pick up some of this Goji Pop to try. It looks & sounds delicious!

    Hope you get cracking on the WIP! I am sure your little one will look adorable in a little pink dress.

    ReplyDelete