Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lots of Awesomeness today

I love the feeling I get when my kids are really happy.

"Today was so AWESOME" is how they started describing me their day after picking them up at sailing camp.  They went on and on about falling in the water, booms and masts coming undone (???), big waves and fast sailing!  I'm so happy they're enjoying this...


Then when I returned home, I yelled "AWESOME" when I unexpectedly found this care package sent to me by my lovely-and-oh-so-cool sister-in-law who is an owner at Urban Yarns in Vancouver!


So tonight, do I bake those cake pops for a big party tomorrow, or pop in a chick-flick DVD and knit me some Kashmir Baby?!?

1 comment:

  1. What a great package in the mail! Lucky you!

    Wow, looks like the boys are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete