Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Date Night with Sir Paul

It was date night yesterday and I was spoiled!  We shared a variety of oysters and other scrumptious sea foods, and savored a beautiful bottle of Portuguese white wine at Maestro S.V.P. on St-Laurent.


After dinner, we headed to the Bell Centre with 17,000 of our closest friends for the sold-out Paul McCartney concert.  Sir Paul ROCKS... from the Beatles to Wings, it was a 3 hour show of hit after hit after hit!  My fave was Paul, alone on a dark stage with his acoustic guitar singing Blackbird.  I'm pretty sure he was singing to me!  Then he totally rocked with Live and Let Die, complete with pyrotechnics!  It was a phenomenal show by a legendary songwriter... by far THE BEST show I've ever seen!


Thanks Sir Paul for the unforgettable night!

1 comment:

  1. I heard it was excellent. I know so many people who got tickets. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete