Monday, July 18, 2011

Loving these Heat Wave Weekends

I'm loving these heat wave weekends!  Of course it helps that my family has an adorable cottage on a gorgeous and clean (motorboat/fuel engine free) freshwater lake!!!  So another breathtaking weekend at the cottage...
Picture perfect evening, I think it was even too hot for the bugs... they were tame all weekend! 
We sang and shared cake around the campfire to celebrate my nephew's birthday.
I took some time alone on the dock and enjoyed my first of many coffees of the day!  I watched the loons and some other cottagers out on their kayaks.  So very zen and peaceful...
Daddy decided to rig the old Laser and see how well sailing camp is paying off with his boys!
Even the baby enjoyed the water.  We sat her on the windsurfer sail and she splashed away with the biggest grin!  What a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice weekend! The cottage sounds wonderful. She's so cute splashing away in the water with her brother!

    ReplyDelete