Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lazy afternoon

After spending way too much time in the air conditioned passport office and mall yesterday, I decided to lay a blanket down under a tree and picnic with the baby by the water.  We watched her father and his friends rig their kites and head out in the bay for some kite-surfing.  It was beautiful and breezy, and made for a perfect lazy afternoon.
I'm really loving my recently pedicured toes in my new Tkees Glosses flip-flops!
I have a thing for flip-flops.  Some would say I collect them, others would say I'm a bit obsessed.  Some are made of leather and others are made from yoga matts, some are ridiculously expense and others are really not...  I pick them up when I like what I see.  The only ones missing from my collection are Havaianas, but I don't do rubber...  I rotate between about of my 10 favorites, but I think my new Tkees will be my new fave this summer!  I want to pick up a pair in red now!  They really are cosmetics for your feet!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I have a pair of Havaianas, that I got as a gift from someone in Brazil and they are awesome. Best flip flops ever, they last years. I love flip flops too.

    Flip flops made from yoga mats? Really? Where are those from? I can't do the leather ones between my toes, I get blisters.

    She's getting so big - Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yoga flip flops are made by Sanuk. I bought them years ago at a little shop that closed. I wear them around the house as slippers! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete